Friday, January 21, 2011

About


I’m Greg Whitaker, a closet writer, artist, photographer, musician and videographer. My life is lived to the fullest of my financial ability in pursuing this interests and my love for my wife and kids has no bounds.

My interests are so many and so varied that I often times have no idea what to pursue next so I have made it a practice to not think and just do. This line of action has gotten me into really interesting predicaments and I wish to share them with you. Trouble, like you wouldn’t believe has also been a companion. But without being able to follow my passions I would probably become bored out of my skull. Luckily, I rarely know boredom.

Some of my interests are displayed in my other blogs, if you would be interested in looking, I would be very interested in hearing your opinions.

Utah Valley Gardens is where I practice at being self sufficient by growing my own food.

Unwashed Creativity is the story of creating a home as a safe refuge from the stress of daily survival out in the real world.

Are We Green Yet? Asks the question, well, are we green yet. I explore the sustainable life style, our attempts to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels, and how we celebrate nature and wildlife.

Disenchanted Citizen is my soapbox for political and social issues. Not for the faint of heart.

No comments: